- "Company" means Tellscore Co., Ltd. established under the laws of Thailand. The registered office is at Room 1701, 17th Floor, Chamchuri Square Building, No. 319 Phayathai Road, Pathumwan Sub-district, Pathumwan District, Bangkok 10330, Thailand.
- "Affiliate" means a limited company or a public limited company in which the Company holds not less than 25 percent of the registered capital or under the control of the Company, whether located in the country or aboard.
- "Tellscore Platform" means a service of the Company that can connect both through a computer network (online) through www.tellscore.com or without a computer network (offline). Not only that, but also the Content, software, programs, source code, application on a mobile phone, advertising, or other service channels, including any material, tools, or services through the Company's platform. The Tellscore Platform will allow Marketers to search, contact, assign, and do any transactions with the Influencer in a service package to promote Marketer's brand, product, or service.
- "Business Partner" means any person who conducts business in connection with the Tellscore Platform, including licensors or service providers operating on behalf of or under the permission of the Company.
- "Influencer" means any Influencer, service providers, or vendors involved or suitable for the Marketer's brand and products. They can assist, advise, or create a Marketer's brand or product by sharing brand stories through the Influencer network or by any means. The Influencer must be a subscriber account that can log in the Tellscore Platform.
- "Influencer's content(s)" or "Content(s)" means texts, images, links, videos, posts, website or personal accounts, web board, forums, and interactive features which allow the Influencer to announce, send, publish, display or distribute the Content of the service package on or through the Tellscore Platform.
- "Influencer Service Charges" means the remuneration paid to the Influencer due to service packages assigned by the Marketer.
- "Marketer" means an individual or juristic person who is a Marketer, brand owner, or buyer who wishes to search, contact, engage and enter into transactions relating to the Influencer service packages to promote and expanding the market for a brand or product. The Marketer must be a subscriber account that can log in the Tellscore Platform.
- "Marketer's content(s)" means any texts, images, links, videos, posts, websites, personal accounts, web board, forums, and interactive features which allow Marketer to announce, send, publish, display or distribute any content of the Service package to the Influencer on or through the Tellscore Platform.
- "Personal Data" means any information which can directly or indirectly identify any person included name, address, email, telephone number, payment method, online social networking (Social Media Account) such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, as stipulated in the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562.
- "Score(s)" means symbolic used to represent the value of the Score shall be evaluated and calculated by the Company to reflect the services and features of the Influencer.
- "Service package" means to the scope of work and services of the Influencer.
- To start using the Tellscore Platform, the Influencer must register an account with the Tellscore Platform. During the registration process, the Influencer will be required by the Company to provide Personal Data through the Tellscore Platform.
- The Company, as its sole discretion, approves or does not accept the request to use the Tellscore Platform. The Company has not a burden for disclosing the processing of consideration to the Influencer. It shall not be responsible for any loss or damage which will occur with Personal Data prior approval or any failure with non-approval.
- When registration is complete, and the Company has already approved the usage of the Tellscore Platform. The Influencer will be able to use the Tellscore Platform immediately.
- Unless the cases specified below or disclosure Personal Data to Marketer for proposal with the Influencer, the Company will not disclose Personal Data with third parties.
- (2) To promote the Influencer and/or the Tellscore Platform to outsiders who interested in the Tellscore Platform.
- (3) As stipulated in the provisions of the law.
- (4) When it is necessary to protect the Influencer's rights, the safety of the Influencer, including investigation, fraud prevention, or a breach of security.
- (5) Other than (1)-(4) which the Company has received your consent in pervious.
The Company reserves the right as its discretion to cancel or modify the Tellscore Platform include Service or Content published on the Tellscore Platform without prior notice. The Company will not have any liability for the cause of the Tellscore Platform cannot provide services in whole or in part and regardless of time or any occasion. The Company may suspend users (also include users who have already registered) to login to the Tellscore Platform, whether in whole or in part.
The Influencer has the following duties:
- Process anyway to login to the Tellscore Platform.
If the Influencer selects or receives a username and/or password or any part of the data that is a part of the security process, the Influencer must keep such information as confidential, and the Influencer must not disclose such information to any person or organization. Also, the Influencer acknowledges that the subscriber account is the exclusive rights of the Influencer and does not allow any other person to login to the Tellscore Platform or any part of the Tellscore Platform, using the username or password or security information. The Influencer agrees to notify the Company immediately when found the usage of a user name or password without permission or breach of security. Besides, the Influencer agrees that the Influencer will exit or sign out from the subscriber account every time. The Influencer will exercise caution when logging into the subscriber account from a public place or shared computers to avoidance of leakage of passwords or other Personal Data. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage that will occur because the Influencer does not follow the above.
The Company will not claim that the Tellscore Platform or any content is accessible or suitable for use outside of Thailand. Accessing the Tellscore Platform may not be legal for some people or some countries. In the case of the Influencer login to the Tellscore Platform from outside of Thailand, it shall be deemed the Influencer is the operator and shall be responsible for comply with the local laws by themselves.
- The Company will notify the assessment result to the Influencer through the Tellscore Platform when the registration is completed and has been approved.
- The value of the Score cannot be exchanged or used for any purpose other than the purpose of the Tellscore Platform. Also, the Score cannot be further used or shared with other devices operating on different operating systems.
The Tellscore Platform and its contents, features, and all programs related to the Tellscore Platform (including but not limited to information, software, messaging, visualization, video, audio, and visual design, selection, and implementation of theTellscore Platform) belonging to the Company, Licensors or other suppliers mentioned above. They will be forfended by copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and other intellectual property or other laws of ownership rights.
- Influencer's computers may temporarily keep a copy of the details on a Random-Access Memory (RAM) due to the Influencer logging and viewing those details.
- The Influencer may automatically store files in cached memory by the computer program used to browse the Influencer website to show the progress of work.
- The Influencer may request to print or download one copy of the appropriate number of pages from the Tellscore Platform for personal use only, which must not be reproduced, modified, created, or distributed.
If the Company provides a program to download to the computer, mobile phone, or another device, the Influencer may download a copy to the computer or a mobile device of the Influencer for personal use only. The Influencer agrees to bind with the end-user license agreement for such a program.
The Influencer must not
- Make any material changes to copies obtained from this website.
- Use images, photos, videos, sounds, or any graphic separate from texts.
- Remove or change any notices in material for copyright, trademark, or other ownership rights from a copy of this website.
Company's name, all other things related to logos, brand name, product and service name, design, and slogan are trademarks of the Company, its Affiliate, or licensor. The Influencer must not use the mark without the prior written permission of the Company. All logos, brand name, product and service name, design, and slogan on the Tellscore Platform are trademarks of related owners.
The restriction of use are as follows;
- To distribute, forward, or arrange for delivery in which material information for the advertisement or promotion including "Junk Mail", "Chain Letters", "Spam" or other similar.
- To imitate or trying to imitate the Company, employee of the Company, other user or any other person or organization (including but not limited to using an email address, name, social media accounts or anything in connection with mention above)
- To do any activities that are prohibited or inhibit the use or exploiting the Tellscore Platform of any person, which the Company considers to be harmful to the Company,the Tellscore Platform, the user, or create any liability to such persons.
Besides, the Influencer agrees to not
- Use the Tellscore Platform in any way that makes the website unusable, create any obligation or damage to the website or interfere with the usage of the Tellscore Platform, including interference with the ability to use the Tellscore Platform of others.
- Using a search engine such as a robot, spider, or any tools or processes which automatic access the Tellscore Platform for investigation or copying any material information on the Tellscore Platform.
- Induct viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other tools which disastrous or is technically dangerous to the Tellscore Platform.
- Attempts to login by unauthorized intervention or disrupt any part of the Tellscore Platform Server, which is the preservation of the Tellscore Platform, processing server, computer, or any database connected to the Tellscore Platform.
- Try to interfere with the normal operation of the Tellscore Platform.
- Disclose to outsiders any information of Marketer, its affiliates, and its business partners that the Influencer receives through the Tellscore Platform.
Any influencer's Content has published on the Tellscore Platform is considered non-confidential information and has no owner. The Influencer's Content posted on the Tellscore Platform shall be deemed grants the right to use, reproduce, change, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose material information to the Company and licensee, successor and assignee of relevant rights.
The Influencer represents and warrants that
- At any time, the Influencer's contents are accurate, current, complete, and up to date.
The Influencer must notify the Company of any changes in the Influencer's Content. If the Influencer does not inform the Company of such changes within a reasonable time or the Influencer's Content is incorrect or not accurate, the Company may suspend and/or terminate the Service in whole or in part without prior notification.
The Influencer understands and acknowledges that the Influencer is responsible for Influencer's Content, including it is legal credibility, accuracy, completeness, and suitability.
The Company is not responsible or liable to a third party for the Content, or the completeness and accuracy of the Influencer's Content have been posted on the Tellscore Platform.
The Company has the right to
- Use its discretion to delete or refusing the publishing of the Influencer's Content for any reason or without any reason.
- Disclose the identity of the Influencer, or any of the Influencer's information to the Marketer or third party who claims that the Influencer's Content posted on the Tellscore Platform infringes with its rights, intellectual property rights or other personal rights.
- Do appropriate legal action including but not limited to take any action to enforce with illegal or unauthorized usage of the Tellscore Platform.
Also, the Company, with the full right, cooperates with any agencies to enforce following laws or court orders which request the Company to disclose the identity or any information had been posted on or through the Tellscore Platform. The Influencer waives and will not claim any damages with the Company, Affiliate, licensee, and service provider due to such action or as a result of which is operated by the Company and such organizations.
The Company is not responsible for reviewing Content before publishing on the Tellscore Platform. Consequently, the Company cannot guarantee that it will be able to delete unwanted Content immediately after being released. The Company is not liable for act or omission regarding forwarding, communication, or Content provided by users or any third party. So, the Company has no liability or responsibility to any person in performing or not engaging in any activity as specified in this section.
This standard of Content shall apply to the Influencer's Content in whole or in part. All of them must subject to laws and regulations. Not only limited as mentioned above but the Influencer's Content also must not
- Consisting of statements of nature that are obscene, violating, attacking, threatening, harassing, hatred, provoking, or of other adverse kinds.
- Promote Content related to sex or explicit pornography, violence, or unfair discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe with patent, trademark, trade secrets, copyrights, or other intellectual property or any other rights of other people.
- It is resembling or deceiving another person.
- File an unlawful claim about products or services provided by the Marketer.
- Promoting, supporting or assisting illegal activities
- Causing unnecessary nuisance, inconvenience, or anxiety or should interfere with the mental state, causing embarrassment, panic, or annoy others.
- Impersonate another person or making a mistake about the identity of Influencer or join with someone or other organization to do such action.
- Make others believe that the Content has been submitted from or certified by the Company or any other person or organization, which is not valid.
- If the Influencer does not comply with the Service Package as agreed with the Marketer, the Influencer will be directly responsible for loss, damage including not limited to returning products which the Influencer receives from the Marketer under the Service Package. If the Influencer does not replace the product to the Marketer, the Company may charge a fine equal to the value of the product and terminate, suspend, or take any action for using the Influencer account on the Tellscore Platform as temporality or permanently without prior notice.
The information provided on or through the Tellscore Platform is solely for general information. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the data. The Influencer shall use its discretion to take risks for the authenticity of such information. The Company disclaims responsibility arising from the credibility of the Influencer or other users who may have received such information.
The Tellscore Platform consists of the Content received from third parties, the information provided by the Marketer, other users, bloggers, outsiders who are licensed to use, to be a member, to associate and the service provider who is reporting words and/or opinions expressed in the information, articles, Q&A, other Content apart from provided by the Company. They are the opinions and responsibilities of individuals or the organization that provided such information and may not reflect the views of the Company. Therefore, the Company is not responsible for the Influencer or any third party regarding the Content, the completeness, and accuracy of the information provided by those third parties.
Services may use Youtube's Application Interface Program (API). By using our services, you are agreeing to be bound by
- (1) The Youtube's Terms of Service
Tellscore Platform collects influencer's information such as subscribers and viewers and engagements by using Youtube API. In addition to Tellscore Platform's normal procedure for deleting stored data, influencers can revoke Tellscore Platform's access to their data via the Google Security Settings Page at https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
The Influencer's service fees
Fees for using the Tellscore Platform
- Occasionally, the Company may charge any service fees and/or notify a new rate of service fees regarding the use of the Tellscore Platform by announcing new service rates through the Tellscore Platform. The determination of service fee to use the Tellscore Platform is determined by the total amount of transactions that had operated or other service or the visiting of the Influencer through the Tellscore Platform.
Taxes, charges, and currency
- The Influencer's services fees and fees for using the Tellscore Platform shall pay with currency, and the exchange rate used in the calculation on the payment date, which specified in the payment terms agreed between the parties in the territories. Such amount is including VAT or sales tax or the applicable consumer tax.
- The Company is not liable for any impact, risk, loss, or damage arising from changing the exchange rates or expenses or taxes of the Influencer.
If the Tellscore Platform connects to the website or other sources provided by a third party, they are facilities for the Influencer only. Such connections are including any connections with banner advertisements and sponsored links, which the Company does not control the contents of that website and sources. The Company is not responsible for any loss or damage, which may result from such connections. If the Influencer decides to access a third party's website linked to the Tellscore Platform, it shall be deemed the Influencer has agreed to take its own risk and is subject to the terms and conditions of use of that website.
Terms of termination
The Company reserves the right to change or stop providing Service for any or all parts of the Service that the Company may or may not notify the Influencer. The Company will not be liable to the Influencer or any third party for termination of the Service.
- Prevailed Section: Terms will prevail after the termination are section 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23.
The Influencer understands that the Company cannot and does not represent or warrant that files downloaded from the internet or the Tellscore Platform will be virus-free or other harmful codes. The Influencer shall use the process and adequate security under the requirements to prevent viruses and the accuracy of the incoming and outgoing databases, including the maintenance of external channels that access the Company website for the reconstruction of the missing database.
The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any attacks by Distributed Denial of Service ( DDoS), viruses, or other dangerous technological means. They may be entering hazardous files into the computer equipment, computer programs, the Influencer's databases, other data, Personal Data and the Influencer's contents due to using the Tellscore Platform or any Service provided by thee Influencer or any items acquired through the Tellscore Platform or downloaded any text had published or any linked website connected with the Tellscore Platform by the Influencer.
The Influencer shall take its own risk for using the Tellscore the Platform, contents, services, or any part of the Tellscore Platform. All of them also obtained through the Tellscore Platform provided "as is" without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implicit. The Company or the person involved with the Company does not represent or warrant regarding the completeness, safety, reliability, quality, accuracy or existence of the Tellscore Platform including but not limited to contents, services or any part of the Tellscore Platform acquired through the Tellscore Platform will be accurate, reliable, non-error or not being disturbed. Neither the existing website nor server will be free from viruses or other dangerous components of the Tellscore Platform, or the Service or any item received through the Tellscore Platform shall be on-demand or proper with the expectations.
The Company disclaims all warranties whatever reason, whether express or implied, by law or otherwise includes but is not limited to any warranties regardless of commercial purpose, free from the violation and suitability for any purpose. Besides, the Company does not warrant that the Influencer will receive an offer or payment of any services for using the Tellscore Platform or other services from the Company.
The above provision does not affect the warranty of any kind that cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
In any case, the Company, including its affiliates, licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors, shall not be liable for any direct damage caused by or in connection with the use of the Tellscore Platform by the Influencer. It includes any loss cause of the inability to use the Tellscore Platform, websites, or social networking, which connected to the Tellscore Platform, any content on the Tellscore Platform, other websites, any services, or items received through the Tellscore Platform or other such websites. Also, the Company is not responsible for any indirect damage, specifically damage, consequential damage or punitive damage, including but not limited to personal injury, pain, suffering, pressure, loss of income, loss of profits, business loss, the expected amount loss, loss of goodwill and loss in the database whether the violation occurred from the wrongful act (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise. However, such damage can be expected.
In case of the joint liability of the Company and Affiliate, licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors to other parties (regardless of the form of action whether by contract, tort or otherwise) will not exceed the amount which the Influencer paid to the Company for the Service during the last one month of such liability has occurred.
The above provision will not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
Tellscore Co., Ltd operates the Tellscore Platform.
If the Influencer has any responding, comments or requests for technical support and other communications related to the Tellscore Platform, the Influencer should contact the Company via the following email: email@example.com
Thank you for visiting the Tellscore Platform.
Prohibited goods and services list, including the following items:
- All types of alcoholic beverages (for some countries where advertising not permitted by law.)
- Tobacco, cigars, and all products related to smoking (for some countries where advertising not permitted by law)
- Firearms and all items related to weapons.
- Animal and wildlife products, including but not limited to live animals, namely shark fins and ivory.
- Medicine, medical equipment, medical treatment kit, including but not limited to prescriptions, heart rhythm control devices, and equipment for surgery.
- Any property acquired by theft.
- Prostitution or human trafficking.
- Infringing intellectual property products.
- Gambling or any service related to obscenity, liquor, firearms, cigarettes, and drugs, or sells and/or provides the service associated with the software, computer programs, music, movies (which the seller does not the owner of the copyright or without a legitimate right to operate). In addition, any products and/or services may violate the law and good morals of the people in the future.