We, Tellscore Co., Ltd. (the Company), would like to create a new powerful communication phenomenon, acts as an intermediary between the Influencer and the the Marketer.
The Company believes that building awareness from customer experience along with brand participation is vital to make the communication meaningful, memorable, and beyond advertising, which will cause a new communication phenomenon more efficient and more accurate measurement.
Due to the Company acts as the mediate between the Influencer or the Marketer, we need to collect your information for adoption and/or communication with people who interest in taking part in the system of the platform ("Tellscore Platform"). As such action, the Company must act as a "Data Controller" in the definition of the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562.
- Who is the Company?
- What are the purposes of the Company to collect your information?
- Which information does the Company collect for usage or transmission?
- Does the Company allow anyone to access your information?
- How does the Company respect the rights of the data owners?
- A usage, Maintenance, and Prevention
- Policy amendment.
This policy applies to information that the Company has collected from:
- The Tellscore Platform
- E-mail, text and other electronic messages that you communicate with the Tellscore Platform
- Applications are available on mobile phones and on the computer, which you download from the Tellscore Platform as a Non-Browser-Based Interaction between you and the Tellscore Platform.
This policy does not apply to information provided by:
- Offline channel or through any other action by the Company or any third parties (including its affiliates and subsidiaries) or
- Any third parties (including affiliates and subsidiaries), includes a channel through the application or content (including advertising), which may be connectable or accessible from or on the Tellscore Platform.
We, the Company, request you to read this policy, guideline, and practice with your Personal Data (as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562) for understanding. In case you found that this policy, guidelines, and practices do not reach your desire, you can choose not to use the Tellscore Platform. On the other hand, you found that this policy, guidelines, and practices will protect your Personal Data appropriately, you can give us consent for collecting, using, and disclosing your Personal Data. Then we request you confirm your acknowledgment and acceptance by pressing the "Accept" symbol displayed on your screen before using the Tellscore Platform.
We would like to inform you that this policy may be amended from time to time to comply with future situations, laws, regulations, or announcements (please read in the section "Policy Amendment"). The Company will try our best to inform you of such an amendment (which must not deem a duty of the Company). In such a case, we would like you to please read this policy, guideline, and practice as periodically. Whereas the Tellscore Platform informs you of any modifications, and you still found that your Personal Data has been adequately protected. We request you confirm the acceptance of this policy (revised version) by pressing the "Accept" symbol displayed on your screen before using the Tellscore Platform further.
If your age is lower than 20 years old, after you click "Accept", the Company may have an additional procedure for you. The Company will notify you through the contact channel, as you specified.
However, you can withdraw a consent had provided to the Company for collecting, using, and disclosing your Personal Data at any time through the process and channel specified by the Company in section 2. The withdrawal of such consent will not affect any actions that had operated before receiving a notice of withdrawal.
Tellscore Co., Ltd. is a company limited established on 14 September 2016 under the laws of Thailand. We engage in the business of marketing through online media. The Company has its head office located in Room 1701, 17th Floor, Chamchuri Square Building, No. 319 Phayathai Road, Pathumwan Sub-district, Pathumwan District, Bangkok 10330.
You can contact the Company, as the position of Data Controller, to ask for more information about the policy, guidelines, and practices concerning the protection of Personal Data or request the Company to take any actions by e-mail: email@example.com
The Company collects your Personal Data to use it's for various purposes as follows;
- To present the Tellscore Platform and content of the Tellscore Platform to you.
- To provide information, products, or services that you request from the Company.
- To communicate between you and the Company including other parties related to the Company's products and services and may include presenting your Personal Data in various places for advertising you, accordance with the Tellscore Platform workflow, throughout consent has been given.
- To achieve any other objectives as required by the Tellscore Platform and/or the law.
- To gather a statistical database about the services of the Company.
- To provide notice to you about your account, subscription, termination, and renewal.
- To fulfill any obligations and enforce any rights arising under the contract between the Company and you, including informing the debt balance and collection.
- To notify you about any changes of the Tellscore Platform, any products, or any services that the Company has offered or procured through the Tellscore Platform.
- To enable you to participate in the use of the Tellscore Platform particularly.
- To disclose to the group companies and their affiliates to manage and present our products and services to you. Affiliates represent any company that the Company holds share(s) on it or any company hold share(s) in the Company or any company has agreed to operate with the Company.
- To use for other objectives as the Company will inform you and ask for your further consent in the future.
If the Company uses automatic data collection technologies, it may cause the Company to have a statistical database will be including Personal Data. Moreover, the Company may store or link Personal Data, which has been collected by other means or receive from third parties. Such Personal Data will help the Company to improve the Tellscore Platform's service and reach more needs. So, it must be deemed to allow the Company to perform the following operations.
- Assess the number and usage patterns of the Company's followers.
- Store your interesting information which can enable the Company to improve the Tellscore Platform can match your need.
- Speed up the searching for you.
- Remember you when you return to the Tellscore Platform.
In the case of the Company's desires to collect your Personal Data, also with the purposes specified herein, the Company will inform you to acknowledge and request your consent again.
In providing service, the Company obliges to ask you to provide your Personal Data before using the Tellscore Platform. If you do not agree to provide your Personal Data, as it may result, the Company will not be able to offer the proper products and services and meet your needs. Sometimes, the Company needs to collect your Personal Data from other sources aside, collecting Personal Data from you. In such a case, the Company will notify you within 30 days from the date of collection. In case of disclosure of your Personal Data, the Company will notify you before disclosing for the first time.
The Company has guidelines and methods for collecting your Personal Data as follows:
4.1 Data collection
The Company will collect information as follows:
- Any information which makes it able to identify you, whether directly or indirectly are considered "Personal Data", will be protected under this policy, including
- Your personal information, including your name, surname, age, gender, ethnicity, ethnicity, beliefs and/or opinions on various aspects, sexual behavior, personal history, health information, aptitude, and other qualifications.
- Personel Information is namely domicile, residence, contact location.
- Contact information is such as an address, office location, telephone number, social media accounts.
- Any other identification as you may be contacted through the online or offline channel and/or
- Your personal information disclosed to the public with your consent.
- Any other information can not identify you personally and/or information regarding your internet connection and the device which you use to access the Tellscore Platform and usage data.
If the Company desires to collect your personal information other than those specified above, the Company will notify you and request your consent again.
4.2 Data storage methods
The Company collects your information in the following methods;
- Through direct communication with you and you provide the information through that communication method.
- With an automated method of accessing the Tellscore Platform through the website, auto-receiving data may include usage data on the computer network (IP Addresses), information obtained through cookies (the cookies), and other tracking technologies (Tracking Technologies).
- By contact with other people, such as the Influencer, the Marketer, or other people related to the Tellscore Platform, and including group companies, its affiliates, and its business partners, which licensed by the Company to operate under the Tellscore Platform.
The information which the Company received from or through the Tellscore Platform including information collected by automatic data collection technologies will comprise of
- Information that you have filled out on the Tellscore Platform, including information provided while
- Register to use the Tellscore Platform.
- They are subscribing to the company services.
- Post messages through internet networking.
- Requesting additional services or
- Report on any complaint with the Tellscore Platform.
- A copy of the recording and communication is in the form of contact through e-mail.
- Details of the transactions you have done through the Tellscrore Platform are such as creating a campaign, target groups, name of products or services, product description, products or services features, competitors, work orders, job targets.
- Details of the implementation of your order, you may request financial information before placing an order through Tellscrore Platform.
- Searching terms are specified on the Tellscore Platform.
- Information that you published or displayed on the public areas of the Tellscore Platform ("Announcement") or transmit information to other people who are using the Tellscore Platform or third parties. ("User Content")
Remark: Whereas you publish Announcement and/or transmit the content of other users through the Tellscore Platform, the Company assumes that you are aware of and accept to take any risks that may occur. Even if you have already set privacy settings for such information by logging into your account, the Company would like to inform you that there is no security measure is perfect or inaccessible. The Company cannot control the actions of other users who may publish Announcement and/or User Content that you provide to other parties. Therefore, the Company cannot and does not guarantee that unwanted people will not found Announcement and/or the transmission of User Content. However, the Company recognizes and uses its best effort to comply with international standards for data security and information technology security.
- Details of visiting in the Tellscore Platform, including traffic data, location, log data in chronological order (Logs) and other communication data, sources of accessing, and using on the Tellscore Platform.
- Information in connecting with your computer, internet connection including internet protocol addresses (IP Addresses), operating system, and browser type.
4.3 Duration of data storage
For your benefit, the Company will store your Personal Data, including a history of amendment in the Company's database throughout the period you have not withdrawn consent or exercised the right to delete your Personal Data. The Company would like to inform you that if you have exercised the right to delete your Personal Data, the Personal Data will be destroyed instantly, and the Company will not be able to recover the data in any case.
5.1 Usage, disclosure or transfer of information
In addition to the provision of data collection as above, the Company requires to use your information, disclose or transfer it to the Influencer or the Marketer or other persons related to the Tellscore Platform, whether in the country or abroad, including
- Its subsidiaries, its affiliates, and group companies.
- Government agencies.
- Its business partners and anyone licensed by the Company to operate under the Tellscore Platform.
- Contractors, service providers, or third parties who support the Company's business and enter into a service agreement to and/or from the Company. Such parties are including but not limited to the Company, which provides a service relation with Influencer Management, Talent Managers, Technologies, Telecommunications, Software Developments, IT Security, Communications or Public Relations, Logistics, whether located in the country or abroad. Such companies agree to comply with this policy.
- Buyers or other successors, in the case of a merger, divestiture, restructuring organization, dissolution or sale or transfer the assets, whether in whole or in part, no matter in normal business operations or as a part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar process and Personal Data which the Company possesses in the Tellscore Platform for users is included in such transferred assets.
- Third parties who wish to do marketing their products or services with you, the Company will disclose unless you withdraw your consent for disclosure Personal Data.
- Any persons who do any action to achieve the objectives of the Tellscore Platform are specified in Section 3 then.
If the Company wishes to disclose your Personal Data to other than specified above, the Company will notify you and request your consent again.
5.2 Sending or transferring information to any person aboard.
Sometimes, the Company may need to send or transfer your Personal Data to any person in other countries. The Company will, as its best efforts, consider whether the recipient(s) will take measures to protect your Personal Data not lower than this policy. However, in the case of the recipient(s) in other countries have lower standards than this policy, the Company will inform you to consider and request your consent again. If you find that such a measure of personal data protection is not enough, you can request the Company to suspend the sending or transferring your Personal Data to such person in other countries with the processing specified in section 2.
Some of the contents on the Tellscore Platform and applications, including advertisements, may be operated by third parties, including advertising networks (Ad Networks), servers, content providers, application providers. Only cookies may be used by these third parties or used with websites, beacons, or other tracking technologies to collect your Personal Data. The information that will be collected may relate with your Personal Data, or the service providers may collect information that will include Personal Data concerning activities on the online channel or from the Tellscore Platform and other online services. They may use this information to provide advertisements or other content that match your interests (Behavioral).
The Company does not control the tracking technologies of these third parties or the processing of these technologies. If you have questions about advertising or other interesting content, you should contact the service providers directly.
5.4 Disclosures in other cases.
- To comply with a court order, law, or legal process, including to carry out the requests of legal officials or the government.
- The Company considers that the disclosure is necessary or suitable for the protection of property rights or for the safety of the Company, customers or other persons which includes the exchange of information between the Company and other organizations for fraud prevention and reducing the risk of default of credit (Credit risk).
- To achieve objectives relating to the preparation of historical documents or memorandum for the public benefit, research, or statistics, which has established appropriate protection measures to protect the rights and freedom of Personal Data owners.
- To prevent or stop the danger to the life, body, or health of the person(s).
- It is necessary for the performance of duties for the public interest of the Company or performs duties in exercising state powers granted to the Company.
You, as the data owner, have the following rights:
6.1 The right to access your Personal Data.
You can access your Personal Data under the responsibility of the Company to check and change your Personal Data and visit your account by logging into the Tellscore Platform at any time.
6.2 The right to request a copy of your Personal Data.
You can request a copy of your Personal Data under the responsibility of the Company according to the procedures and channels specified in section 2.
6.3 The right to request disclosure the source of Personal Data that you have not given consent.
If the Company has collected Personal Data from other sources as specified in section 4, you may request the Company to disclose the acquisition of such Personal Data following the procedures and channels specified in section 2.
6.4 The right to object to the collection, usage, or disclosure of your Personal Data.
The Company is aware of the importance of your Personal Data. Therefore, you can object the collection, usage, or disclosure of your Personal Data at any time unless the Company has a right to refuse your objection.
6.5 The right to delete or request to destroy or temporarily suspend use or transform the Personal Data into an anonymous data format.
Unless the Company has to specifically comply with the law or the Personal Data is collected by the Company for exercise freedom of expression, you can delete your Personal Data from the Tellscore Platform, copy your data, including requesting the Company to temporarily suspend the usage of your Personal Data at any time. However, a copy of your data may still be shown in temporary memory or cached and archived pages or may be copied or stored by other users under the Tellscore Platform.
In case the Company does not comply with this policy or relevant law, you can request the Company to destroy or temporarily suspended or transform the Personal Data into an anonymous data format unless the law requires the Company to store such Personal Data.
6.6 The right to ask information to be up-to-dated and does not cause any misunderstandings.
If your Personal Data is not current, incomplete, which may cause misunderstanding to third parties, you can continue to update your Personal Data to be current, complete, and does not cause any misunderstanding through the Tellscore Platform by yourself. However, if the Company's system is faulty or you encounter any problems or obstacles that make you unable to proceed by yourself, you can inform the Company to proceed following the procedures and channels specified by the Company in item 2.
6.7 The right to complain to the relevant organizations.
If the Company as a Data Controller as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562, fails to comply with your request, you, as the Data Owner, will have the right to file a complaint with the relevant organizations.
The Company would like to clarify that the exercise of your rights as described in this section 6 must not cause damage to the rights and freedoms of others. If so, or the Company needs to comply with the law or court order, the Company reserves the right to do not proceed with your request.
We may use the following automatic data collection technologies:
7.1 logs of websites visited Cookies or browser Cookies.
Cookies are small files that save on your computer's hard drive. You may refuse to accept browser Cookies by enabling the appropriate settings on your browser. However, If you choose this setting, you may not be able to access any parts of the Tellscore Platform because of the Tellscore Platform also creates cookies. Therefore you may adjust your browser settings to reject cookies that the Tellscore Platform creates too.
7.2 Flash Cookies.
Some of the special features of the Tellscore Platform may use information stored on computers (local stored objects or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about personal preferences and bring you to and from the Tellscore Platform. Flash Cookies cannot be handled by the browser, similar to browser cookies. For more information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, please read in section 7.4.
7.3 Web Beacons.
The landing page of the Tellscore Platform and e-mail may comprise of some small file known as Web Beacons or Gifs or Pixel Tags or Single Pixel Gifs, which make the Company can count the number of users who visit the Tellscore Platform or users who receive e-mails from the Company and other statistical information related to the Tellscore Platform such as saving popular content on the Tellscore Platform, system inspection and the completion of the server.
7.4 Options for usage and disclosure of your information.
The Company strives to provide alternative services to you. For the Personal Data you provided to the Company, the Company has created a mechanism to store and control your Personal Data as follows:
Tracking and advertising technologies.
Disclosure for third party advertisement.
If you would not like the Company to share your Personal Data with third parties who are not its affiliates nor agents for the promotion, you can withdraw your consent at any time. You can log in to the Tellscore Platform and making adjustments on user preferences topic of your account by selecting or canceling in settings box or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify your desires.
If you would not like to provide an e-mail address/your contact information is used to promote products and/or services, you can withdraw your consent at any time. You can log in to the Tellscore Platform and making adjustments on user preferences topic of your account by selecting or canceling in settings box or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and specify your desires.
If you receive an e-mail to promote products and/or services from us, you may send an e-mail to us to cancel other e-mails in the future. Such cancellation does not apply to any information you have been provided earlier due to the purchase of goods, warranty registration, receiving services relating to products or services, or other transactions.
If you would not like us to use the information that had been collected or provided, for advertisements as your preferences, you can withdraw your consent at any time. You can log in to the Tellscore Platform and making adjustments on user preferences topic of your account by selecting or canceling in settings box or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify your desires.
The Company does not have control measures of collection and usage of your information by third parties to carry out interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may take any action to you for choosing to do not to collect or use your information in this way.